Thursday, June 05, 2008

I've been tagged...

Well, I have to say that Mr. FW has some nerve! He doesn't post for months at a time and then comes back and tags a girl for a meme! Glad you're back though, I've been wondering what's up in the exciting life of the W family! After a tough winter, I hope that you are all having rejuvenating and pleasant spring.


I am not one to turn down a challenge, so here we go. This is the standard FIVE THINGS YOU (PROBABLY) DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME meme. This is more difficult than it looks. I feel I'm a relatively open book. What don't people already know? What haven't I babbled about at great length?


1. While I have a well documented penchant for coffee, I also like to buy tea. I have all sorts of different tea flavours in caffeinated and decaffeinated varieties of black, white, and green tea. I prefer to drink tea from tea cups with saucers. A cup and saucer makes it a tea party! A mug is utilitarian.

2. I do not like oranges or orange juice, but my favourite flavour of freezie and/or popsicle is orange.

3. I'm embarrassingly excited about some of the authors I'll get to see at Book Expo not this weekend but the next. And about all the free books! Perhaps this year I'll be able to form a complete sentence when I see Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko. Fingers Crossed!

4. I love to do jigsaw puzzles.

5. I have no real palate for wine, and am therefore delighted with all of the silly names for brands of wine that are taking off these days. There is always something fun to try. And yes, I am that easily drawn in by clever marketing!


So, in true meme fashion I am now meant to tag others. I'm going to tag False Prophet and Deranged Squirrel, because they've both been excessively lackluster bloggers of late, and maybe this is the kick in the pants they need! Thank you, Francis for offering me yet another technological means of wasting time!

No comments: