Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Further Silly Massachusetts Signs

Concord, Massachusetts, is home to the memories of Henry David Thoreau, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and the Alcott family. Everything in town seems to have something to do with one of these people. Even the antique stores. What is not to love about punny antiques?!?!



Sadly this is not a matchmaking service for money grubbers and/or seekers of sugar daddies. But it would be so much funnier if it were.


And. Potentially. My very favourite silly sign of the trip! Is it an entrance or not?!?!

2 comments:

faerie-writer said...

Hahahhaa. I like the 'Old Money Wanted' sign.

Guess what? I finally got a laminating machine and it works *perfectly* for making my bookmarks! :D

MadJenny said...

Ha. Yes. I think it actually was a dealer in antique coinage. But out of context it opens up a world of possibilities!

The bookmarks look AWESOME!!!