Sunday, February 17, 2008

300 Posts!

Yes folks, this is my 300th post!


300 posts in which we have learned the following:
  • I read a lot of YA
  • There is a lot of good YA
  • I have a slightly disturbing fixation with bunnies
  • I have an even more disturbing fascination with feet, particularly with filming them
  • I like to take pictures of flowers, and torture you all with giant posts of them
  • Pirates aaaaaaare fun
  • So are signs that say silly things
  • Ballet is good
  • Bigotry is bad
  • While I don't have babies or brides of my own, I talk about other people's. A lot.
  • For someone who chooses not to have cable, I talk about TV a lot.
  • Especially The Office.
  • Because in the absence of a real boyfriend, there's always Jim to drool about
  • And, of course, Dwight K. Schrute to laugh about
  • See, Exhibit A, Exhibit B,
  • and Exhibit C
  • Fantasy films appear to be my bag
  • But that's mostly because they've been filmizing all sorts of awesome YA...
  • ...and junior fantasy novels. And even some adult ones.
  • All men should dress like Napoleonic era British Naval Officers. See Exhibits A, B, and C.
  • Does that seem like enough? I feel that's likely about it.
The blog is coming up on its second birthday in May. So, a rough calculation gives us one blog post every 2.13 days or so. Not bad. Or, maybe bad. That's a lot of hot air to be spewing onto the interweb!

No comments: