Saturday, January 19, 2008

Still procrastinating, but now with a fun sign!

I actually worked for about an hour and a half, at which point my brain went to mush. While awaiting a second wind, it occurred to me that I hadn't posted this yet! Another fabulous sign from that intrepid sign hunter Kidlet's (and Little Farts! Congratulations again!) Mum!

Ha. So it isn't a sign so much as a box. But that doesn't take away from the spectacularness of the thing. All it means is that there are likely lots and lots of these running about with cookies inside. And that, is a very happy thought indeed.

Sorry it took me so long to get this up. Seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle for awhile there.

If anyone else finds any wonderfully weird signage out there, be sure to send it along to madjennyflintsmadtales (at) gmail.com. The (at) is an @. I will post it on the blog and give you full credit of discovery, just be sure to include your name or nom de plume.

No comments: