Saturday, January 19, 2008

Reverted?

I'm feeling a little deja vu this evening, here in my apartment, on a Saturday night in the winter. Decked out in PJ pants and a hoodie. Hair twisted up in a clip. Glasses perched on the nose. Sex and the City on TV. And homework that I am avoiding at all costs. How is it that the moment I take up a little bit of school I fall into my old poor study habits? How is it that a show I wasted hours of study time watching when I was in school full time is having a marathon on my first night of homework now that I'm sort of back there? The only differences are the actual apartment (and city) and the flavour of the tea. A couple years older. But still a schlub watching the glamazons be gorgeous while I fret about not being ready to write what I'm meant to be writing.

1 comment:

Barbie Chiu said...

Taking risk is not bad as long as you know that you can handle it right and make sure you don't regret at the end. Visit my site for more information and thanks for your wonderful article it did helped me a lot.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com