Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blabels and Btags

Back when Blogger first added tags, I started to tag my posts. But I had changed the template, and I couldn't figure out how to get my tags to be listed so that people could actually use them. I have now figured it out.

And, in my ongoing quest for online procrastination tools, I have been back-tagging posts. And, I have a list of tags. My one rule for tags: they must be words that begin with the letter "B". Why? Because I feel like it.

I'm not finished. There are 291 blog entries to date. That's a lot of back-tagging. And I haven't thought up appropriate words for some of my topics.

Here is the list as it stands today:


  • Babble
  • - General blather on indeterminate topics. Of interest to few besides the author.

  • Babies
  • - Self explanatory. Pictures of babies. Talk about babies. All things babies.

  • Balderdash
  • - Silly things. Fun stuff. General madness.

  • Ballet
  • - Ballet. Ballet dancers. The National Ballet. Sensing a pattern?

  • Bile
  • - Whinging and moaning on a variety of unpleasant topics.

  • Billboards
  • - Silly signs.

  • Birthdays
  • - festive celebrations of my own and other moderately important people's births.

  • Blogosphere
  • - stuff about blogging, other blogs, NABLOPOMO, this blog, etc.

  • Blossoming
  • - flowers. Trees. Growing type things.

  • Bluster
  • - Rants on issues of great concern to the author, and potentially others.

  • Books
  • - wicked reviews, and other tidbits about the literati and literature.

  • Bridal
  • - wedding related material.

  • Buccaneers
  • - Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Do you even have to ask matey?

  • Bunnies
  • - all things rabbits. all the time.



    Here is where you come in. I am still looking for B words to describe posts about:

    • Crafting
    • TV/Movies/Plays
    • Holidays - Christmas/thanksgiving, etc.
    • posts about family and other heartfelt type things


    Anyone got any good B words?

    2 comments:

    False Prophet said...

    Crafting - Bag, as in making bags or "that's my bag, baby!"

    TV/Movies/Plays - Boob Tube, Bistro, Bigscreen

    Holidays - Christmas/thanksgiving, etc. - Breaks

    posts about family and other heartfelt type things - Bighearted, Brethren, Brood, Blood

    MadJenny said...

    Hmm. I had thought of Boob Tube and Bigscreen. I don't like Boob Tube on principal. But am still pondering bigscreen.

    Bistro I might use for food related posts.

    Thanks for the other suggestions, I will consider them.