Sunday, November 04, 2007

Interesting Tree


I took these last week, but just got them off my camera today. At the park there's this really gorgeous tree that, as it is turning, has lovely shades of greens, pinks, and reds all in together. When I took this picture there was also a gentleman painting it, and another woman admiring the tree who told me they have the same ones in Hungary, and she knows the Hungarian name, but not the English name. Anyone know what this is? It has some small red berries. I'm sure it is a common-type tree. But it is really spectacular.




3 comments:

Gill said...

See this is what i missed this year with the lack of full-fledge fall and the changing of the leaves!! that is such an amazing tree!!

ru said...

i think there is one of those at BCRL. i think i park in front of it every day. wonder what it is?

MadJenny said...

Really? I'll have to look out for that tomorrow.

However, the mystery continues....