Friday, May 04, 2007

And the Spring fever continues

As predicted, another week has brought glorious flowers! Although, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that they're all white. Last year there were more colours.

April 21st


April 29th


May 4th


And finally today, the woodsy areas of the park are getting dry enough that you can walk in them. I love to take pictures of curving pathways, they have such an incredible sense of possibility about them. Any number of things might possible be just around the bend, and in the woods it is almost sure to be something of faerie.


This duck was having a delightful time frolicking in the sun, and munching on the sludge in his creek. He wasn't at all scary. Now, the Canada Geese in the pond up the way from him are terrifying, but this little guy was just minding his own business and having a delightful day.

Part of me thinks I should be living in the country.

1 comment:

Canadian Economist said...

I love these photos! Thanks for sharing. More! More!