Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bizarre and Slightly Disturbing Habit

Well, as you know my brother's getting married this summer. And, as you know, I'm a bridesmaid. Well, a couple weeks ago we ordered our dresses (shown here) and decided that silver shoes would be the way to go. So today, I bought some slinky strappy silvery shoes! Anyway, the bride and other maids mostly live out of town, and the bride suggested I send pics, so I did (ignore the painful need for a pedicure).


And after I got back the laughing response that I'd actually taken pictures of my own feet, it occurred to me that I have, in fact, been guilty of foot photography in the past!!! Shocking!

There was the sad incident of the Labour Day storm, and beach photography foot photos. Below is the best of that lot:



Pictures taken at that same beach in the Fall:


Pictures of other people's feet:



And, of course, feet have been portrayed here on the blog!

I give you exhibit A, the incident of the full fledged bunny freak out.

And exhibit B, the incident of the proof of existence.

So, I ask you. What is it with me a feet? I don't particularly like feet. But, apparently, I do like taking pictures of them.

1 comment:

Deranged Squirrel said...

Very random. I love it!