Saturday, February 03, 2007

A "True Biblical Scholar"???

Well False Prophet and HeddaDabbler, you've both got me beat. But, I did a lot better than I thought I would. I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to who is related to who in the Old Testament.

You know the Bible 88%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

5 comments:

ru said...

what i find oddest about this whole thing is that all of have gotten the same description... what score might you have to get before you don't get the "true biblical scholar" line?

MadJenny said...

I was kind of wondering about that true. I mean, clearly I do not have the thing memorized, and I am clearly not even in the A+ or 90th% range. So, I would have expected more of a "you're good but go to church more often" line.

False Prophet said...

Look at this score:

"You know the Bible 11%
Although you do not know a lot of specifics about the Bible, you are interested in learning, and that's a great place to start! Do a little reading, and then come back and try again, as many times as you like!"

I deliberately answered every question wrong (unless I got one right by mistake) but I put my gender as male this time. It still shouldn't be 11%. Interesting.

MadJenny said...

Which confuses me - did you put your gender as female the first time? Is there something you like to tell us?

MadJenny said...

Oh. No. I get it. You're quoting someone else. So confusing when you forget to check for links... won't be scoring 100 on the observant person test today.