Friday, February 02, 2007

Cool Blog for you Librarians out there

Well, I've made it through two days of OLA, with just tomorrow, and my own presentation, to go. This is exhausting. Next year I think I'm going to drop back down to one day of workshops. After a certain point you can't take in much more information. And I am having a terrible time sitting still for so many hours at a time. It is very difficult work!

Anyway, this morning I went to a fantastic session called "Pop Goes the Library" and the presenter has a Blog here. There is some fun stuff on there that we should totally look at for playing with our teens. Or, that you might just find interesting. I am personally finding this particular article interesting, for obvious reasons. Not that the voting I do is in any way comparable to the Newbery or Caldecott, but it is the principle of the thing.

Anyway, back to writing my booktalks. Next year, remind me to write the booktalks earlier.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey, I looked for you yesterday at OLA, but didn't see any MadJenny name tags. :(

MadJenny said...

I know! I'm sorry. I saw you in the distance, but you were talking to someone, and then when I came back to look for your signing the expo was closing down. Too bad.