Thursday, January 18, 2007

LOTR Characters

So the other day, the False Prophet noted that Deranged Squirrel is a little like Pippin from The Lord of the Rings - she likes to eat, she always seems to be around food, she's funny... Anyway, this got us asking who other people might resemble from the story. I wasn't so sure about myself, so I found a wee quiz online and here are the results:


You scored as Samwise. You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you.
"There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."


Samwise


94%

Gandalf


81%

Eowyn


69%

Pippin


69%

Arwen


69%

Aragorn


69%

Frodo


50%

Faramir


19%

Gollum


19%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Not so sure - I feel that I'm not quite as good or as giving a person as him. But, then, he is my most beloved character from the story - every single time I read the bits about climbing Mount Doom I get crying over his bravery. So, maybe my answers in the quiz show that I aspire to Samness. I'm sad that I'm only 19% like Gollum.

No comments: