Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bridesmaid Madness!

Amazingly, I think we found a bridesmaid dress on our first shopping expedition!


Those are pretty close to the colours too, although the green is a little nicer. It was in the second bride store we visited, as was the wedding dress that W. had already decided she liked when she tried it elsewhere, but we all agreed to liking today too.

We also went to Casey's for lunch, where they told the waiter it was my birthday, causing me to be serenaded by the wait staff, and also I got lunch for free.

Dinner was prime roast with garlic mashed potatoes. And, cake, and grasshopper pie - we celebrated my birthday, and also my brothers' birthdays (dec. 1 and 29) - so there were 3 b-day dinners worth of goodness in there.

All in all, a good birthday day.

4 comments:

Deranged Squirrel said...

I love that dress! As a bonus it also looks like something that you could wear again.

kidletsmum said...

That is a gorgeous dress! I love it!

Maggie said...

Ooh! That dress *is* pretty! :D

ru said...

it even looks like a dress i might be convinced to wear if i had to. and that is high praise indeed! (a better indicator is that i think it is a dress in which m would look fantastic!)