Friday, December 01, 2006

There's something about December 1...

A lot of excellent people chose this day to be born.

Happy Birthday to G! One of the two best brothers in the world.

Happy Birthday to C! Super Cousin, childhood friend, and all round superstar.

Happy Birthday to M! Lovely Friend and soon to be incredible mommy.


Also, interestingly, born on this day in some year or other: Woody Allen, Jeremy Northam (one of my personal gods), Louis VI of France, Marie Tussaud (of Wax statue fame), and, Bette Midler(of windy wings fame). A strange assortment

r - missed mentioning your birthday earlier this week - but happy day to you too!

2 comments:

kidletsmum said...

Indeed! One can never have too many birthday greetings! Speaking of which, when is yours MadJenny? I haven't got it recorded in my birthday book...

MadJenny said...

Mine is January 6. I like to think that I too am an epiphany.
My actual due date was Christmas day. Lucky I was late.