Sunday, December 31, 2006

The New Year

Happy New Year to one and all!
May 2007 bring us all health, happiness, growth, new joys, few sorrows, and all that is good.


I don't do New Year's resolutions. They seem made to be broken. But I do have some goals for the next year. I plan to live a healthier life. Take better care of myself. Think more about the needs of others. Become more involved in my community. Find an outlet for musical and/or creative expression. Do some serious thinking about goals for future employment, and whether my current career path is really for me. Be more fiscally responsible. Do a better job about keeping in touch with long distance friends.

Well, that's a start - not resolutions. Goals.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Happy New Year's, Jenn! No resolutions for me either. ;)