Saturday, September 30, 2006

An Important Anniversary Forgotten!

Dear ASVA - will you ever forgive me?

September 27 - an auspicious date in my household. The anniversary of the day I bid farewell to the old forest green Saturn, and welcomed the Sandy Beach Honda Civic into the fold!




This is one year (and a few days) since I drove in constant fear of breakdowns and strandings. One year since I took on impossible debt with necessary car payments. One fifth of said car paid off. One year of mess and detritus in poor car. One year of manageable maintenance fees. One year of excellent gas mileage. One year of efficiently working air conditioning. One year of CD player in car. One year (and 18500 km) of driving bliss with my faithful little car!
Happy belated Anniversary Car!

1 comment:

kidletsmum said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your car! I hope you have many long, lovely years together!!!