Monday, August 28, 2006

What's in a name

Well KJB, your I. may have a brilliant future ahead of her, but the same cannot be said for my name.

Jenn --
[adjective]:

Banshee-like

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


or, my full name:

Jennifer --
[noun]:

A beat poet working the streets

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


or, me pirate name:

Mad Jenny Flint --
[noun]:

A hard-core grave robber

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

If those aren't definitions to be proud of, I don't know what would be. I like the thought of robbing graves while proclaiming my poetry in a banshee voice. Fierce.

3 comments:

kidletsmum said...

Ha ha! I was also banshee-like, that's why i posted only Imo's definition and not mine! I should go back and check my full name and see if I get anything better!!!

Maggie said...

Hahahhahahha! Mine says 'sexually stunning'.

MadJenny said...

'sexually stunning' isn't so bad actually! much better than "Banshee-like"