Monday, August 28, 2006

James Gardens again

Another attempt at the technological debacle of photo uploading on Blogger. Who wouldda thunk this would be so hard.


There's also a delightful wild wooded area and walking and bike paths that you can travel for several kilometres down the centre of Etobicoke. But, I was alone and it was getting dark, so I decided against photgraphing that part of the park today. Perhaps next time.

And, to prove that I exist and in fact took part in this adventure:

My muddy wet shoes after squelching through a boggy area while attempting to avoid the hoarding Canada Geese.

And, yours truly. Complete with unwashed beponytailed hair, no make-up, and ipod strings. What a stunner.

3 comments:

kidletsmum said...

Ah yes, I would certainly have doubted your being there were it not for the photo of you feet! LOL! Fabulous photos Jenn! And what a cutie with Ipod strings!

Maggie said...

I think you look pretty good. Sunglasses hide a multitude of sins. ;)

MadJenny said...

Thanks ladies! Everyone likes a little ego stroking. And you're totally right about the shades - they do hide a multitude of sins.

Feet, I think, are a definite proof of existence. They are wholly and completely mundane... especially in dirty running shoes.